When forgetting your tippet spools and nippers means a 10-mile, 4-hour handcuffing downstream to the next take-out, the Guide Vest – strategically built with 24 pockets to house an arsenal of lock-cracking fishing supplies – keeps you covered. Guide Vests feature two patented built-in retractors for tools, non-corrosive zippers and sliders, and a breathable, padded collar to keep you cool and comfortable when the fishing gets heated.
Little Parts from the YKK® Fastening Products Group create The Big Difference for our customers — fastening solutions intelligently integrated with the finished product to provide the highest quality, most durable gear. The Little Parts — zippers, metal buttons and snaps, and Nylon buckles — all earn the YKK® brand. The Big Difference begins with their obsession to ensure that every individual component renders maximum value to the finished whole. That commitment instills quality and value into every product. Simms utilizes fasteners built to withstand the harshest environments and YKK® provides the best solutions to meet those needs. All Simms outerwear features nylon YKK® zippers to minimize corrosion and provide high performing, durable wear. www.ykkamerica.com.
- 24 pockets: 2 large/2 medium chest pockets 6 waist pockets, 2 tippet pockets, 8 internal pockets, 1 split back pocket, 1 bellowed back cargo pocket & new dry shake pocket
- Improved fabric, new colors & logo treatments
- 2 patented & improved built-in retractors, 100% YKK® zippers Breathable padded collar & elastic drawcord at back waist for adjustable fit
- 100% Nylon fabric with DWR finish
- Approximate Weight: 19 oz