The Benjamin Armada just might be one of the most accurate repeating air rifles available today. That’s because the technology- barrel- sound suppression and trigger are based on the proven Benjamin Marauder air rifle.
If you’re one of the shooters who’s complained about airguns not having enough rails- the Armada has more than enough Picatinny rails. Add all the gear you want to get the job done. Since the rifle with scope- mount and bipod weigh a bit over 10 lbs.- attach a sling so it’s easier to carry in the field.
Filling your Benjamin Armada Magpul air rifle to no more than 2-600 psi (179 bar) may deliver the most precision. We recommend trying different fill levels between 2000 and 3000 psi to determine the optimum fill level for your rifle. Each gun is different. A chronograph is the best way to determine optimum fill levels for precharged pneumatics (PCPs). Most PCPs require 2-900-3-000 psi air pressure. You can run your air gun on high-pressure air from 2-000 to 3-000 psi by making the adjustments shown in the owner’s manual.
If you’re left-handed and need the bolt moved to the left side of the rifle- please add that optional service to your cart when you buy this gun. If you prefer to shoot your rifle single-shot (to get the most accuracy from it)- remember to buy an Air Venturi single-shot adapter.
- Benjamin Armada air rifle
- Precharged pneumatic
- 10-shot repeater with auto-indexing feature
- AR-compatible airgun
- Uses compressed air: 2-000 to 3-000 psi (make adjustments as shown in the owner’s manual)
- Can be adjusted for different velocities
- Internal shroud makes this a VERY quiet gun
- Choked barrel delivers superior accuracy
- 2-stage adjustable match trigger…and the trigger is metal!
- Raised aluminum breech for easier loading of circular magazine
- Magpul M-LOK slotted all-metal handguard with 15″ of Picatinny rail space
- Machined receiver with 5″ of Picatinny rail space
- AR-15 pistol grip and telescopic buttstock
- Sling-ready (there’s a sling slot in the buttstock and a sling attachment point where the bipod is mounted)
- Ambidextrous stock
- Rubber recoil pad
- Reversible bolt — switch from right to left side (with our special service)
- Built-in air pressure gauge (manometer)
- 215cc air reservoir
- 30+ shots per fill
- Can be dry-fired
- 20″ barrel
- 7.30 lbs. (10.40 lbs. with scope and bipod)
- Air reservoir ends with a male quick-disconnect Foster fitting for fast refills (requires a female Foster quick-disconnect adapter to fill from a scuba tank or hand pump)
- Includes degasser- depinger- bipod (adjustable from 6″ to 9″)- 4-16×56 AO scope with 4″ sunshade and co-witness rings
- Officially licensed rifle for the Magpul M-LOK modular accessory system
- Regulated by ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulations) since it has AR equipment and cannot be shipped outside the U.S.Scope specs:
- 4-16x magnification
- 56mm objective lens
- Mil-dot reticle
- 10 yds to infinity parallax adjustment
- 28 oz.
- 15.5″ long
- Includes 4″ sunshade and Weaver/Picatinny co-witness rings
- Folding legs
- Spring-loaded extendable legs
- 6-9″ height
- Metal with rubber feet
- .80 lbs