The Alphaburly® Sport hunting boot is made of insulated, scent-free, rubber-clad neoprene for waterproof comfort and protection. Naturally-insulating neoprene stretches for a personalized fit, and, together with the LaCrosse® Ankle-Fit? design, guarantees exceptional comfort. Fleece lining provides moisture management, comfort and warmth, and varying levels of Thinsulate? Ultra Insulation offer additional warmth for colder conditions. The adjustable gusset with Cam-Loc buckle accommodates varying calf sizes, and an EVA midsole cradles the foot for all-day comfort and ensures stability on uneven terrain.
- LaCrosse® innovated Alpha technology by combining high quality rubber with naturally insulating neoprene resulting in an extremely durable, lightweight, comfortable and scent free boot
- 1000 grams of Thinsulate? Ultra Insulation lines the inside of the boot to keep you warm on the coldest days
- Thick cushioning EVA midsole offers extra comfort and shock absorption
- Cam-loc buckle supplies a customized fit and is easily adjustable to accommodate clothing
- Developed in 1963, LaCrosse® Ankle-Fit?design features a narrowed ankle pocket that grips the top of the foot better and locks the heel in place preventing excess rubbing and chafing
- Mossy Oak® Break-Up? blends computer-enhanced realistic elements with high-contrast shadows to achieve an impressive three-dimensional illusion for concealment in various hunting situations
- Lightweight cushioning and outstanding stability from the rugged Treestand outsole provide optimal traction in all conditions and prevent build up of mud.
- Fiberglass shank
- 18″ height
- 5.5 lbs per pair
- Rated for temperatures as low as -60° F.