Davis 6555 WeatherLinkIP for Vantage Pro2 6152 6162 Weather Station Link IP
- As with Davis’s standard WeatherLink, WeatherLinkIP allows you to store, chart, graph, and analyze weather data in a multitude of ways.
- Automatically upload data to third-party weather sites, such as CWOP (Citizen Weather Observer Program), GLOBE (Global Learning and Observations to Benefit the Environment), and others.
Set e-mail alerts for current weather or alarm conditions.
- WeatherLinkIP is “plug-and-play,” when used with Weatherlink.com. Simple configuration steps are required to upload to third-party weather sites or set e-mail alert conditions.
- Download the data to your PC for all the powerful charting, graphing, and analysis as our standard WeatherLink.
- With Extra User License Kits (available from Davis), you can even download the data independently to multiple PCs — ideal for schools, agriculture, scientific fieldwork, and remote locations.
Choose a storage interval of 1, 5, 10, 15, 30, 60, or 120 minutes. Data Logger can store up to six months worth of data, depending on the chosen storage interval.
- See current conditions at a glance on the instant weather bulletin, or graph data on a daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly basis.
- Expanded reporting includes heating degree days, cooling degree days, and fuel-on-demand.
Evapotranspiration, leaf wetness, soil moisture, soil temperature, sunburn risk for different skin types, and solar energy are all available with the use of optional sensors.
- Create weather watcher reports in NOAA National Climatic Data Center format.
- For more details on WeatherLinkIP, check out the FAQ section on Weatherlink.com.
- Computer Requirements:
- Includes software on a CD-ROM disk and internet enabled data logger with 5 foot (1.5m) cable.
Requires a computer running Windows 2000/XP/Vista WIN7 with at least 5MB free hard disk space and 4MB RAM.
- Also requires a router or broadband modem with built-in router (contact your internet service provider for information on compatibility with their service) with a high-speed internet connection – cable, DSL or other broadband.
- NOTE: If you only have a dial-up internet connection, WeatherLinkIP will not work.
Davis 6555 WeatherLinkIP Software for Vantage Pro2
Data Logger and Cable
All factory specified box contents and accessories