Leatherman OHT Release Date & Pricing
- It also looks like the One Hand Multi-Tool’s blades and tools are all accessible from the outside of the tool, another big plus. Many of Leatherman’s other multi-tools, such as the Sidekick, Wave and Charge already feature one-hand-opening for the primary knife blades and tools.
- spring-action combination needlenose and regular pliers
- replaceable 154CM soft and hard-wire cutters (pliers)
- 420HC straight edge knife blade (2.37″)
- 420HC serrated knife blade
- aggressive-toothed wood saw
- strap cutter (v-notch)
- oxygen wrench
- can & bottle opener
- small, medium and large slotted screwdrivers
- Phillips screwdriver
- integrated lanyard attachment
- stainless steel body
- gloved-hand accessibility
- #8-32 cleaning rod attachment
- closed length of 4.5″ and 9.9oz weight
- MOLLE sheath
The OHT will be available in black and coyote tan/brown. Leatherman points out that these will have Cerakote finishes, not black oxide. The primary blades and tools feature liner-locks, and all tools are lockable for safety and ease of use.
One more thing – look at the handles of the tool. Do you see how there are imprints at all four corners? Those markings help you visually identify which tool is where so you can deploy the tool you need on the first try.