Ataman M2R Tactical Carbine Type 2 Air Rifle, Olive cal 357
- Precharged pneumatic
- 4350 psi fill pressure (300 bar)
- Olive soft touch stock, ambidextrous
- Adjustable cheekpiece
- Sidelever action
- Lothar Walther rifled barrel
- 2 – way adjustable match trigger
- Self-indexing magazine
- Shrouded barrel
- Integrated picatinny mounting rail
- Velocities up to 980 fps
- Power in FPE: .22 = 38 fpe / .25 = 55 fpe / .357 = 144 fpe
- Repeater with 10 shot capacity in .22 caliber, 8 shot capacity in .25 caliber and 7 shot capacity in .357 caliber
- Adjustable rubber buttpad
- Built-in air pressure gauge
- Fully regulated
- Length 43.31″
- Includes: manual, 1 magazine , 2 probes (one with foster connection, one with 1/8BSPP thread), and 2 allen wrenches. (Scope NOT included.)
Ataman is well-known for high quality, exceptional reliability and cutting-edge technologies. A combination of state-of-the-art production, superior materials, and the legendary expertise of Russian gunsmiths stand behind every Ataman rifle. Craftsmanship and excellence is evident in every aspect of this compact rifle from its shrouded Lothar Walther barrel and ergonomic stock, to the adjustable trigger, and lightweight versatility.
The Ataman M2R Tactical Carbine Type 1 Air Rifle features a stunning 4,350 psi (300 BAR) fill pressure, resulting in more shooting time between fills. The adjustable cheek piece enables the shooter to set up to fit them perfectly. The stock offers easy shooting for right- and left-handed shooters. The stock is a soft touch olive that features a sturdy military look.
The .22 caliber version offers 38 ft. lbs. of shooting energy with up to 45 shots per fill. In .25 caliber, the gun delivers 55 ft. lbs. of energy and 35 shots per fill, while in the .357 caliber version throws out pellets with 144 ft. lbs. of energy with up to 11 shots per fill.
The lockwork trigger mechanism is a two way adjustable, match-grade trigger, which allows you to adjust it to your pull preference. The gun also sports a pressure regulator for ultimate shot-to-shot consistency. Whether you fill the aircraft grade aluminum cylinder to 4350 psi/300 BAR or to a lower pressure of your choice, the regulator ensures that the Ataman will make the best use of the available air supply.